Monday, December 25, 2006

red is in the air..

red is the colour of the season..
red hair..
not totally red..
flashing red in a hidden part.. that I made visible for you..
overall it is a ''ton sur ton'' brown.. light brown...copper.. some blond..
under these quite sage and natural five shades of earthy colours.. here is the colour I love..
when I shake my head it appeares ..
I notice.. people's eye following the move.. '' what was it.. I tawt I thaw not a putty tat.. but some red..''
It amuses me..

we have a special new year flower in here.. In Istanbul.. these are the KOKINA (kokeena) as they are called in Istanbul.. it means red .. it is in greek language.. and the small red clusters of fruit are from an evergreen bush.. they are collected and tied in a bunch.. then tied on the tip of the branch of another evergreen..the tradition dates back .. to the byzanthine times..

now I can sit and enjoy..my bithday is past..
I have received beautiful.. emotional messages.. from you.. from my friends and family..
gifts.. and have had dinner with my family.. in TGI Friday/ Etiler..
I have felt loved and cared..
and even spoiled..
here we go on the countdown for new year..
I made a list.. and some shopping.. but still have lots to complete..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Red is the perfect colour for you right now I think. I wish you good luck starting another year of your life.
So good to have you back blogging.

Anonymous said...

Dear Pinar,
Your hair is gorgeous!!

Sending you lots of hugs,
Connie

dogfaeriex5 said...

beautiful gal, hope you had a merry merry and wishing you the best in the coming year !!!
xoxo~k

Cat said...

Pinar, I just read your last posts, I haven't been around blogging a lot either lately. But I can relate. First of all, I LOVE RED. Second, I wish you a wonderful Christmas season and a start on your best year ever. And third, I turn 50 also - in 2007, and YES, it is a head-trip!

Speaking of turning 50 though - onward we go. I never wish to "go back", I figure I messed my life up enough in my past, it's just nice to reach that "mature" age and go forward!

Blessings to you! Hugs, Cat

One Crabapple said...

Ah Yes HAppy Birthday Past Sweet Pinar !

I knew the day that it was and thought of you so many miles away...

Look at your BEAUTIFUL HAIR !

~ W O W ~

RED. Surfing. Laughing. Secret.

ps. the Kokina is a beauty too.

And I like your picture of your cup of tea / coffe and cream with a treat.

- x o -