Wednesday, September 27, 2006

the details of the necklace..




I think I start to understand blogger.. when I upload the photos first.. and write the text next.. he lets me upload as much as I want.. if I do the reverse.. nyet..
here are some details of my byzantine neckace..
I cut the corduroy same shape.. twice.. .. design the beads and pieces places.. as I do.. and when I finish the embellishment.. I put an interlining.. and I hand sew the two pieces together.. this way the back is very neat.. especially like it on white T-shirt..

have a nive crafting day..

5 comments:

Holly Stinnett said...

Hello and thank you for stopping by my blog! I LOVE this piece. It's so gorgeous and one of the most unique pieces I've ever seen. What creativity you have!

One Crabapple said...

I bet it looks great on a white tee shirt. I think this is so wonderful. Genius !

Naturegirl said...

My first time here..you have a little bit of everything.. nice to read and view. I'll have to return to Istanbul again to read and see more!Hello from Canada. NG

Britt-Arnhild said...

beautiful.....and alot of work.

Hanna in Cleveland said...

Very nice on the beadwork. Looks like it is gorgeous.