Thursday, September 14, 2006

young people..

young people are the hope for the future.. every child or youngman/woman where ever he/she lives..is ours.. that is my feeling when I see them.. death doesn's suit to them..nor terror.. nor hunger..
I know nothing can be told to relieve the pain of losing someone dear to you..
loosing a child .. it's unbdescribable..I am praying for the families of those lost and injured, and the students whose lives were turned upside down by the tragedy which took place in Montreal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You expressed it so well. My prayers are with them also.

Take care,
Connie

One Crabapple said...

you are such a thoughtful woman Pinar.

I am quickly stopping by to tell you that I have not disappeared altogether !

Just busy at work lately and not much time to surf and leave notes.

I also had some comments I have left on different blogs disappear !

Strange.

Please know that I have not left for good....only on with other things at the moment.

I wonder where our "p" is right now !

Don't you wish it could tell us the journey it has been on ?

Love, S.