Saturday, September 16, 2006

in the love of autumn flame







I have always wanted to have lupins.. in my garden.. but it is too shady for them..so many times I have tried.. and no flower.. just leaves which are beautiful themselves.. but soon they get yellowish.. and fade..

and there is a redlupin garden blog.. when I found her site.. I did not know wether to enjoy her garden or her decorations..

and she had a bright idea.. and invited.. bloggers .. to take photos of their candle-lit gardens.. and mail today..

so last evening.. when it went dark.. I lit the candles one by one.. I had a strange feeling though.. as if I was making a wish.. and I decided it was a fine time ..

to make a wish.. while lighting the autumn flame..

so I wish peace and love for the humanity..

and wisdom for all leaders of the world..

and health for all of us..

and creative season for all crafters..

It was cool outside so I went inside and it looked as if I had fallen stars in my garden..

I let my candles lit.. all the night..

they faded away one by one..

and when the last one was dark..

I felt as if my wishes were accepted..

thank you redlupin for this serenity.. I owe it to you..

7 comments:

Boxwood Cottage said...

Oh Pinar I love how you desribed your autumnal flame night and how you've made it a beautiful ritual. You've chosen wonderful wishes and I hope they'll all come true!

Anita said...

Oh, I've doing an autumn flame tour around the world today. Me too, I am posting a flame today, you are more than welcome to my German garden blog (it's bilingual in German and English).

Anonymous said...

Beautiful images.

Naturegirl said...

Your autumn flame burns bright all the way here to Canada! Yes Maria's idea to have a circle of light uniting the globe gives a warm glow!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this with us.
Lovely and serene.

MariaJ said...

I was just going to close my computer but I saw your comment somewhere again and had to visit your blog.
Your photos create exactly the right autumn atmosphere and your words were very sweet. A perfect end for the day! (Have to visit your blog again and guess what, our nature is full of lupins in the beginning of summer)

Cat said...

What beautiful autumn lights and wishes for all. Thanks for sharing!